In the interests of not being biased in this forth coming
cuntfest General Election, I feel I add to my round up of the party manifestos.
Accordingly, I have read the manifesto of the Communist Party of Great Britain. To be fair to the reds, it’s a lot easier to read than most of the other parties because, at 22 pages, it’s a lot shorter.
Here’s the main points they want to put forward to attract your vote on May 7th :
- Leave the European Union which it claims gives power to big business – presumably rather than the Communist Party?
- Leave NATO, which it says is the “greatest threat to world peace” – apart from our friends and allies in Russia of course…
- Abolish the tax-haven status of some 28 British overseas territories and dependencies – including the Channel Islands which last time I looked wasn’t part of the UK
- Tax the rich and big corporations – redistribution of wealth, the old socialist cry to end any incentive to do well on the basis that if you earn more then they’ll take it off you.
- Take control of Britain’s economy “for sustainable development” – bit vague that one?
- Public services for all – mass nationalisation of just about everything!
- Wage war on poverty and the cost of living – also a bit vague
- Real equality for women – ‘real’? How about equality for men as well?
- Fight racism and fascism – but not communist dictatorships presumably
- Extend democratic rights in a progressive, federal Britain – so abolish the monarchy and install the chairman of the Communist Party – works well in other countries, doesn’t it?
- Independent foreign policy for Britain – as long as we do what Moscow tells us?