I recently received a comment about my article on the Pink List which basically said “What about a bald list – They’re a minority too!”
Well, actually they’re not. 1 in 4 men are bald by 30 and 66% at 60.
Here’s just a few of them :
- Wearing a hat doesn’t mess my hair up
- Riding a motorcycle without messing my hair up
- Riding rollercoasters and amusement park stuff without messing my hair up
- Going to the beach or the pool without messing my hair up
- Sleeping on long airplane rides without messing my hair up
- Working out in the gym without messing my hair up
OK. I get the picture. So one of the great reasons for not having any hair is that you never mess your hair up?
But there must be more to it than that, mustn’t there? Well apparently there is…
“….getting cool nicknames like “Skeletor” and “Captain America”
Wow! I must shave my head immediately, because then…
“I can be more relaxed and my real self comes out more because I am not worried about my hair”
“I get to sleep in longer because I save time having to do my hair”
Clearly there is something really deep and spiritual going on here, so where did I put that razor?…